Subject: MR/2 ICE Welcome Message!
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 09 May 96 23:06:04 -0500

Hello!

Thank you for trying the latest addition to the MR/2 Series of electronic
messaging software for OS/2, the Internet Cruiser Edition: MR/2 ICE.
I hope you find the program easy to use yet powerful.

To introduce you to some of MR/2's power right up front, I'll tell you
about the MR/2 ICE World Wide Web home page.  It's address is:

        http://nick.secant.com/mr2ice.htm

Wait!  Don't bother to write it down!!  Single-click anywhere on this URL. 
Now, click the Right Mouse Button (RMB, or "other" or "second" mouse button
for those using a left-handed mouse).  Select Web browser.  The default 
action is to load the IBM IAK Web Explorer, automatically loading the URL.
You will notice many other powerful options on that menu.  Please keep them
in mind!

You may want to explore the MR/2 ICE Home Page above, as it will contain
up-to-date information about MR/2 ICE and links to other information.  For
example, a Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page is available, as are
screen shots of MR/2 ICE that include feature highlights; things to try
that may not be obvious to a new user.  It is also your link to 
user-provided utilities and tools, available via ftp access.

The RMB is used in many places inside this program.  Please try to RMB
click on one of the toolbar buttons, above.  Bubble hints are timed
(configurable), but may be summoned on-demand with a RMB click.  There is
also a RMB "popup" or "context menu" in each of the message pick-lists,
available while viewing the main notebook, and also inside the reply 
editor.

Thank you for chosing to evaluate MR/2 ICE.  Please let me know if there
is anything I can do to make this program better for you.

Nick
-- 
-----------------------------------------------------------
Nick Knight  ([email-masked])       http://nick.secant.com
Senior Software Engineer
Secant Technologies, Inc.             http://www.secant.com
-----------------------------------------------------------